WHERE CAREERS THRIVE AND LIVES-FLOURISH- CHANGE MAKE LIFE BETTER
- one of the largest towns in Kedah with a colourful, multicultural society
- Caters to young families, professionals and students who preferan energetic
- lifestyle with serene balance
- Fusion of stimulating commerce, recration and vibrant connectivity
- Spans over 400 acre divided into 3 precincts (West, Central, and West ), each representing an individual housing scheme.
- Earmarked to be the nest administrative, residential and commercial hub in Southern Kedah
- Notable amenities include the new Sultan Abdul Halim Hospital, and the Inland Revenue Board and Royal Malaysia Custom Office.
- 6 KM From Sungai Petani Nort-Bound Exit
- 8.1 KM From Sungai Petani Town
- 10 KM From Sungai Petani South- Bound exit
-enjoy this video-
BDB LAND Sdn Bhd
is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bina Darulaman Berhad (BDB), a public listed company on the main board of Bursa Malaysia. BDB Land was incorporated in 1983 and we began our journey with our inaugural project at University Utara Malaysia (UUM). Today our portfolio encompasses a host of signature township developments that combine lifestyle and community offerings. Our focus is to provide affordable homes, and commercial and industrial developments for today and the future.
we undertake developments that are socially, economically and environmentally conducive for a sustainable future. Our township planning ensures growth is accommodated in ways that offer our residents the opportunity to live, work, play and learn within a convenient distance.
At BDB Land our philosophy is anchored on the principle of building sustainable townships for liveable tomorrows. We deliver on our promise through our four pillars of Technology, Recreaction, Community and nature Conservation. These form the foundation of all our township offerings. Let us show you the future of township living as it is meant to be.
IN LINE with its vision of Developing Liveable Tomorrows, BDB Land Sdn Bhd’s prestigious townships in Kedah were designed to spur economic growth and create sustainable communities for the present and future.
The hugely successful Darulaman Perdana in Sungai Petani, Bandar Darulaman in Jitra and Darulaman Utama in Kuala Ketil are significant landmarks that bear testament to that.
“And close to 1,800 units will be within RM200,000 and below, making home ownership a reality for people from all walks of life,” he highlighted.
The 400-acre Darulaman Perdana has three low-density precincts — namely Darulaman Central, Darulaman East and Darulaman West — consisting of bungalows, semi-detached units and terrace homes.
Available now are the Turquoise and Scarlet (single-storey semi-detached), Sapphire and Violet (double-storey semi-detached) and Fuchsia (double-storey terrace) units at the centre of Darulaman Central.
Turquoise and Scarlet have built-ups of 1,735sq ft, and priced from RM380,876 and RM393,909 respectively.
Sapphire and Violet are at 2,650sq ft and selling from RM592,000 and RM590,876 respectively. All four types sit on land sized at 3,200sq ft.
Lastly, the Fuchsia has 2,250sq ft of space with plots of 1,650sq ft, and priced from RM368,326.
All residences are within walking distance to the Darulaman Perdana Lake and Darulaman Perdana Clubhouse.
Set to be unveiled are the Ivory double-storey bungalows and Topaz double-storey semi-detached units and bungalows.
For Viewing Please Call 019 669 0878 / 014 7585 045